3. T

Red Sea Max 500 Build Dallas Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

More pics of the aquascaping.
  5. T

Did some aquascaping on Aug. 22 2015. I am very happy with the live Pukani and Gulf Rock!
  6. T

More pics of the gulf live rock.
  7. T

More pics of the gulf live rock.
  8. T

This was around August 21st 2015, this is when I revived the rock and just put it the tank until I could aquascape it. I received 50 pounds of Gulf Live Rock and 40 pounds of Live Gulf Sand yesterday from Florida Live Rock. I am very impressed with the product and service, I would recommend...
  9. T

This 90 pounds of live Pukani rock from the LFS. This was put in around August 16th.
  10. T

Hey

Here is a link to the build. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?threads/red-sea-max-500-build-dallas-texas.95272/#post-1304185
  11. T

Hey

12. T

Hey

I don't have a fish wish list yet. I have a Biocube that I have a for about two months now. I just got my RSM 500 on Thursday. It's a used tank that I got from a guy who upgraded to a much larger tank. I have started a Build Blog in the Red Sea Fourm. I am excited to have the tank.
  13. T

The small tank in the back is Biocube 29. I plan on getting a Reefer next and move everything from the Biocube into it.
  14. T

I just bought a RSM 500 used off of a guy that upgraded tanks. It came with two MP40's, RSLL skimmer, and a PhosBan Reactor 150. I got it set up on Thursday night. I will be adding Pukani and Gulf live Rock with in a couple of weeks. The Pukani is curing in another tank at the moment, and I will...
  15. T

Hey

I am glad to be joining this forum. I am buying a S Max 500, any input would be great on mods for the tank.