Search results

1. C

Cantwell's RSM 650 Thread

It's been a busy few weeks, and I haven't had a chance to post. Here's the latest tank shots: '][/URL] '][/URL] '][/URL] '][/URL] I had to tear down and rework the left side of the tank after unsuccessfully trapping my mantis shrimp friend. Fortunately he has a new home with a fellow reefer...
  2. C

Made the trip to the LFS yesterday and came home with 2 Picasso clowns and 2 chromis. They're hanging out in the quarantine tank for a bit before trying out their new home. I grabbed a couple coral frags too, and I'll give them a couple days to acclimate before posting pics. Here are some of...
  3. C

Thanks to nanoreefing4fun for the help with Photobucket. Hopefully the images are better now.
  4. C

Here are the pics of the tank following delivery of Part 2 of the package from Tampa Bay Saltwater. I ordered the 150 gallon package with 150 pounds of sand and 300 pounds of live rock. The standard package comes with blue legs (tiny little guys), snails, cucumbers, shrimp, and stars. Richard...
  5. C

Nobbygas, yes. I received Part 2 of the Tampa Bay Saltwater package on Tuesday, and it is absolutely unbelievable. I aquascaped last night, but the water was still too cloudy for good pictures. I'll post some tonight. Yes, I am using stock equipment for now. Everything is working great, but...
  6. C

First batch of rock and sand arrived Thursday night from Tampa Bay Saltwater. Richard is amazing! The rock is teeming with all sorts of growth, and the hitchhikers are absolutely ridiculous. There are a couple dozen random snails, a brittle star, 3 urchins, at least a dozen porcelain crabs...
  7. C

The tank is filled and mixed. Tampa Bay Saltwater package part 1 (rocks and sand) arrives Thursday. More pictures coming soon.
  8. C

The adventure begins! My RSM 650 delivered on Friday (10/7/16), and it was a great weekend putting it together. This system is amazing. Time to start brewing some water, and then I'll be calling Richard at Tampa Bay Saltwater to place my rock and sand order. Special thanks to Vivid...
  9. C

Cantwell's RSM 650

Stay tuned. The order has been placed. I have been a spectator for a while now, but the new house and pocketbook are finally ready to begin this adventure.