Search results

1. NanoDan

Rock Flower Nems

Well, Oceans by Design got in half the rock nems they ordered Wed. They got a good price break on them so they are offering them for 1 for $40 2 for $70 and 3 for $90. I got 3. lol
  2. NanoDan

Rock Flower Nems

Got my fifth rock nem other day. lol It's a green and white striped zebra. My LFS is getting 100 rock nems in next Wed. Can't wait to see the colors they get. There goes my savings account. lol Here's pic of the zebra nem.
  3. NanoDan

My 30gal Reef tank build

I decided to set up my 30 gal tank for some fish and my rock flower anemones. So here's what I got. 30gal SeaClear acrylic tank DIY stand custom installed center overflow drilled for two 1" outlets one 3/4" return Odyssea 96W T5HO fixture 10 gal sump right now I have a 650gph return pump (will...
  4. NanoDan

Rock Flower Nems

Got a new nem couple days ago for $20. Couldnt resist the price. lol Here's pic of it and a full tank shot.
  5. NanoDan

Rock Flower Nems

Very nice nem NJ. I have a 30 gal I'm getting Marco rock for now. Gonna be a Rock Flower Garden lol and 5 or 6 fish. Maybe a few corals.
  6. NanoDan

Rock Flower Nems

I have been bitten by the rock flower anemone bug! lol I have 3 and cant wait to get more. One my LFS gave me because they said it was too ugly to sell. lol I think its cool. other 2 I bought, one for 30 buck and other for 60. Here's some pics. Not very good ones tho.
  7. NanoDan

Hi from Renton, WA

Tested water today and everything is zero. woo hoooo! Got 3 hermits and a scarlet cleaner shrimp. All are doing great and eating. I'm excited. lol
  8. NanoDan

Hi from Renton, WA

Thanks for the nice welcome. here are some pics of tank set up and cycling now.
  9. NanoDan

Hi from Renton, WA

Hi all, this is my first time on this forum. I have had fresh and saltwater aquariums most of my life. I am currently setting up a IM fusino nano 10. So far I have marco rock, 8lbs, one piece of live rock about 1lb. live sand. For lighting, I have a 60W LED blue and white both dimmable suspended...