Search results

1. Edward Leitner

Apex CD reef food

I am looking at feeding solutions for vacations that last over a week (up to 10 days). I think I like the APEX since I already have the controller. I noticed it comes with a sample of their own food.Has anyone used the APEX cross over diet reef food that comes with their auto feeder. If so what...
  2. Edward Leitner

Back after 25 years.

Ok I have been out of reefing for a quarter of a century. We have a special needs son that loves looking at fish tanks and my wife talked me into getting back into it. Much has changed in equipment as well as methodologies. I am gonna mix a bit from the new thought and what I knew worked "back...
  3. Edward Leitner

HELP! Reef Oct 110 Int problems

Hello guys and gals. I have been out of reefing for about 25 years and decided to get back into it. I have a new 90 gal that I will be doing a mixed reef with. I got a 40 L for my sump. In the sump I put a brand new Reef Oct 110 Int. I put it (per manufactures recommendations) at 7.5 inches...
  4. Edward Leitner

Hello There

Been out of reefing for over 20 years. Just getting back in with a 90 gal mixed reef. Wish me luck on my build. Lee