Search results

1. A

MAX LED Lighting

Hi Kev, with the S-series now having a LED upgrade kit available. Will this mean Red Sea will now start making the S-series with the LED's standard moving forward? Also will the C-series have them or will the E-series replace the C-series? I can't see them continuing the C-series with the...
  2. A

Red Sea Launch the E Series aquarium.

Awesome! Very excited to see Red Sea ahead of the pack innovation wise(again). Are they available for sale now? Also any prices?
  3. A

Are the new LED versions of the RSM series still being released?

The December newsletter only spoke of the new "Reefer XL" tanks nothing about new lighting options led or otherwise. Is there another letter coming out this month?
  4. A

HELP! RecSea Max 130C Refugium

So simple its brilliant.lol So much less complicated(and cheaper) than anything i thought of or was suggested
  5. A

Thanks. Definitely trying this tomorrow
  6. A

I have a 130c and I would like to add a refugium because it's going to be a sea horse tank for my daughter. So I would like a steady supply of copepods. I thought of removing the protein skimmer and adding the Eshopps nano overflow and sump. Anybody ever tried this or anything similar? I am even...