Search results

1. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

Does your skimmer go through periods where it doesn't produce any foam? My tank is now a month old and I noticed I haven't had any foam in a couple of days. The air is wide open. Just wondering if this is normal. Also, I believe the brownish coral in the front is a hairy mushroom. Should it...
  2. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

Things are coming along. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. sushi62

Power outage ?

LOL Kongor...So far so good. We have about a foot right now, another foot on the way.
  4. sushi62

Power outage ?

I'm in the Boston area and we're getting some weather. I have a Red Sea Max 130D and I was wondering how you handle a power outage? We rarely have them in my area, and hopefully we don't. My tank is only a month old so it's minimally stocked.
  5. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

. Trying a new to me app Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. sushi62

Some new Corals today

Very beautiful!!!!
  7. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

THANK YOU :woohoo: I'm not crazy right? You see what I mean. I hope Kevin sees this too and has a solution. I held the tank open with a wooden spoon today to do some maintenance and it's not the safest thing to do. Even if I don't get this resolved I'm so happy someone else see's what I see...
  8. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo196/sushi621/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/E1BB676B-6804-477A-9199-E696B83553BC_zps9xa5vx4e.jpg?1422119452313&1422119453096
  9. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

Back to my hinge issue....We're having a blizzard today so I'm staying in and playing in the tank. I have figured out the malfunction with the hinges. They will absolutely won't open all the way. I'm hoping Kevin from Red Sea is still following this. I have tried the hinges and pins every...
  10. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

Run Forest Run! lol http://s375.photobucket.com/user/sushi621/media/71880C3C-6328-4D6F-AF4E-262445029A6E_zpsuu0ais3h.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0
  11. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

Just curious...How do you direct your flow. I have a surface skimmer so should I still point 1 at the surface?
  12. sushi62

DianaKay's RSM 250

Wow! I love it! You have a beautiful tank :-)
  13. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

I would love that Rooprect! I'm so afraid of breaking something important on the tank. I can get new hinges if they break but the tank can't be fixed. I'm convinced that mine won't open lol
  14. sushi62

Crab ID

I just happened to see him and got him out. thanks
  15. sushi62

Frootys RSM 130d major overhaul!

I don't know why you feel that way. I'm new too but to me it looks like you have a lot to work with. A little elbow grease and you're good to go.
  16. sushi62

Crab ID

Kind of lookalike a pea crab. I only saw him that once and I've been looking ever since. He has to be somewhere lol
  17. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

I feel so silly posting this...one is with the arm clipped the other it's not. I can get it farther up unclipped. I'm pushing on it as much as I dare because its not even close. http://s375.photobucket.com/user/sushi621/media/IMG_2528_zpsyb6yzypx.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0...
  18. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

I tried what you said last night locking the arm and when I put pressure on it it snapped open. I'm on my way to work now. I'll give it another try when I get home. I'm sorry to be difficult. It is really SO tight. I don't want to break my tank :-( I'm going to take better pics and maybe a...
  19. sushi62

Ann's RSM 130D

I do have that little window that looks into the pump area. The one that shows the water level, correct? My hinges are so tight when I try to open it all the way I see the spots where the pins go into the frame of the tank bending. I'm afraid I'm going to break it.
  20. sushi62

Joey's RSM 650 Tank Thread

I love your tank! Nice job!