Search results

1. S

Installed Steve's LED's

It took about 6 hours to install with my friend who is an electrician The instructions that came with the lights are useless and leave out a ton of steps [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  2. S

I got Ich!!! Helpppppp

I just noticed that most of my fish in my reef tank have Ich is there anyway I can treat this without taking out all of my rock work to catch the fish and put them in a QT? Is there anything I put in the tank without hurting my Corals?
  3. S

LEDs from Steve's LEDs

Hi All so I made an impulse buy from Steve's LEDs and bought the 99% LED kit with all the bells and whistles has anyone installed these? I am scared that I might be over my head on this one. I am not very handy and am scared I might screw this up and my hood. Anyone know a person in the LA...
  4. S

Missing hing on hood of C-250

My tank only came with one hinge the long black plastic holder that holds the hood together. Any ideas where I can get one from? I have checked on Ebay and other LFS and nothing. Sucks that a brand new tank came incomplete
  5. S

New to the forum and got a new C-250

Hello I am new to the site but have been lurking around for a while After reading all the reviews I got a Red Sea C-250 and I love it. It didn't come with instructions so it was a little challenging putting the stand together but after 6 hours the stand was built The tank has been running...