Search results

1. E

Red Sea max 130/130D rimless mod

That is not what this thread is about.... This thread is about the removal of the RIM - to make the aquarium RIMLESS. Anyone with a rsm130 /130d/250 should understand that removing the hood is a very simple process., Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. E

Pete... Did you mod the 130 or 130d Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. E

Ok guys.. I now have my Red Sea reefer all set up. So, I attempted the rimless mod on my old and now empty rsm130d... My advice to anyone thinking about doing this mod.... Simply - do not do it! It I really struggled to get the rim off!! I used a saw,Dremel,claw hammer,razor blades.. -...
  5. E

Red Sea Reefer 170 - what skimmer?

I am ordering a 170 reefer tonight.. My question is what skimmer should I get??? A bubble magus c3.5 or c5.5? I also have a Tunze 9001 could I use this instead of getting a new skimmer all together?? Any thoughts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. E

HELP! RSM130 power supply splash cover

I'm unsure now, as I am selling my 130d and getting a reefer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. E

I am getting a Reefer in a few weeks so im going to do it after I get it... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. E

I'm not sure if that helps or not!! All we need to know simply if the rim is designed to add any kind of support to tank. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. E

I'm going to try doing this some time this week Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. E

I have got a wp10 on the side on the back wall,so the magnet stops the cover going on. My only issue is if I ever sell my tank. What would you offer me for it?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. E

Yes pal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. E

Dunno man Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. E

But it wouldn't touch the acutal glass... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. E

Same here... I've even got to having my dremal in my hand ready to go! And bottled it... But really, what can go wrong? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. E

I have one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. E

The rim is beveled isn't it??? Is anyone going to have a go??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. E

Yeah I'm very tempted to do this. Looks so much better!!!! The reply from Red Sea - Unfortunately we cannot comment on the suitability of this modification as the aquarium has not been designed or tested for operation this way, I can however say that I have seen this performed on a number of...
  19. E

My only concern is does the rim have anything to do with the strength of the tank? I emailed Red Sea to ask. And got a unhelpful answer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. E

Anyone?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk