Search results

1. B

Bristle worm + Aiptasia-X = dead bristle worm

Those are some nasty looking worms lol. But definitely a trick I'll remember.
  2. B

Time to go big. 300g

I'd assume bottom glass is tempered but you can always check it with a laptop and a pair of 3d glasses from the movie theater. There's a bunch of videos on YouTube on how to do it.
  3. B

Plating type coral ID

That sounds like the name. It was something weird like that. Let me do some googling. I think you're right sir thanks.
  4. B

Plating type coral ID

i bought this coral a while back and cannot remember what its called. cant find anything that i can say for certain matches it. i saw some pictures of pagoda corals that looked like a possible match but they either looked very similar or nothing alike so i dont want to jump to any conclusions on...
  5. B

hello everyone

and last one
  6. B

hello everyone

well let me get a couple more posts here.
  7. B

hello everyone

hello folks, new to the site but have been reefing for a few years now. here soon ive got plans to redo my sump and throw some royal blue leds up top to make my corals pop a little more under the metal halides. ive always liked lps but id like to get more sps growing in my tank. hopefully you...
  8. B

Seeking Cycle guidance

sounds like youre good. the blooms will probably soon follow. you could always add some food to the tank and watch the ammonia for the next couple days and if its doesnt jump youre good to go.
  9. B

Pros vs cons UV sterilizer

I've had UV on my tank before and I couldn't tell if it was doing anything. Didn't have any problems while it was on there but I didn't have any problems after I took it off either. Since you already have it you could plumb it in just in case you ever have an algae outbreak but other that that...