Search results

1. F

What is this?!! Also fish deaths.

I doubt it was the meds because i read the ones im using are all natural. About a week ago i added like 5 fish and.some snails. Now all dead except snails.and a shrimp. I dont know exatcly what to do. My other tang is hiding alot and looks like a off.color he has like a light brown coloration...
  2. F

I don't remember exactly parameters but i know i tested yesterday and everything was good except nitrites. They were off the charts! But.im thinking it may be the ich medication ive been using.
  3. F

But do you have any idea why theyre dying. It looked like.ich at first but then my damsels started dying and.they looked healthy but were also the first fish i had. Idk what to.do ive lost about 200$ worth of fish by now. My first fish to.die was a bicolor angel and he had this weird brown...
  4. F

My starfish came out after water change yesterday and looked happy
  5. F

Its been up for about 6 months. The fish that died were relatively new. Only ones that had been there long was one tang one clown (dead) 4 damsels (3dead) and a blenny (dead)
  6. F

I have a 55 gal with lots of rock (80+ lbs) and its.strange because my more delicate things (cleaner shrimp, starfish) are acting perfect. My.fish did come.down with ich.cuz.i saw it. I medicated but my tang died last night after. That im left with 3margarita snails 2 mex turbo snails 1 yellow...
  7. F

So i recently upgraded my lights and noticed this! Its been here for about 3 weeks but just started growing! I guess it likes the.new lights! But im not sure if.its safe. I actually lost a lot of fish recently. (2 clowns, a blue hippo tang, 2damsels, a yellow tang, and a.blenny.) i dont...
  8. F

Help.with frag tank

My main goal is to sell. What do you reccomended i start with? I want something nice but not too expensive.
  9. F

Help.with frag tank

I wanna start a frag tank out of my 29 gal biocube! What extra things will i.need the biocube has all.basic necessities. What frags are popular cheap and hardy.for beginners. ? I have done alot of.research so i know alot but still need help from a pro! Thanks! -Ricardo