Search results

1. P

Water level in RSM 130D

Cool guy's, thank you for the feedback. I will remove the ceramic bio media on my next water change which is sceduled this Sunday and feedback
  2. P

Water level in RSM 130D

Please can someone urgently assist. The water level in my tank is above the inner glass rim but in the sight glass on the side of the tank the water level is really low. I have removed my filtration cup with no change in water level. I am worried that my pumps may be sucking in air very...
  3. P

Water Level

Good Day, I have a RSM 130d, please assist on the following question. The level in my tank seems to be fine but my sight glass seems to show otherwise. I checked this morning and the water was above the inner rim glass but on the sight glass it was at the mark closest to the bottom of...
  4. P

Fox Face

Thank you for the advice. I did ask him about a clean up crew and his response was that snails will only clean the glass. Any recommendations on a crew. What are the repocussions I I keep the fox face in my tank. Currently I have Fish Tiger Gobi Red Dragnet Banana Warse 2 x Oxyn...
  5. P

Fox Face

Good day, I have a small amount of algae in my tank which is a RSM 130D. Instead of medicating I have chosen the route of introducing fish. My choices were a blenny and fox face. I know the fox face grows quite large but my pet store guy assured me the fox grows within the limits of the...
  6. P

Feed of Corals

Hi, I have the following coral in my red sea130d reef tank. Green trumpet coral Green hammer coral Red brain Red chilli coral Zooantheds I am using red sea coral pro salt and do a 10 liter water change every week. My question is do I have too feed my coral or would they get all...
  7. P

Feeding my Anemone

Hi guys, please can someone give me an idea on how much I should a feed my pink bubble anemone. Every pet shop has a different view. Some say one lance fish a month while others say quarter Lance weekly. Thanking you in advance Praba
  8. P

Noisy Skimmer Pump

Thank you, i will visit my local pet shop this weekend and enquire
  9. P

Corals

Hi, I have the following coral in my rsm 130d reef tank. Rose pink bubble anemone Green trumpet coral Green hammer coral Red brain Red chilli coral Zooantheds I am using red sea coral pro salt and do a 10 liter water change every week. My question is do I have too feed my...
  10. P

Anemone Club!

Re: Carpet club! Hi guys, please can someone give me an idea on how much I should a feed my pink bubble anemone. Every pet shop has a differant view. Some say one lance fish a month while others say quarter Lance weekly. Thanking you in advance Praba
  11. P

Noisy Skimmer Pump

Thank you very much Goma your help is most appreciated. Praba
  12. P

Noisy Skimmer Pump

Good Day, I have a red sea 130d which I purchased second hand. The tank is 2 years old and doing very well. I do have a concern about the skimmer pump being a bit noisy and I am not sure if the skimmer is working correctly. Any suggestions or pictures will be greatly appreciated.