Search results

1. M

Also nano which part of my tank do I fill first the back where my skimmer is with everything...

Also nano which part of my tank do I fill first the back where my skimmer is with everything else or the front
  2. M

heah everybody its nice to be back

heah everybody its nice to be back
  3. M

Hi Nano ive been away for a while but hopefully im back to stay.Ive just recently got my first...

Hi Nano ive been away for a while but hopefully im back to stay.Ive just recently got my first tank its a nano 16 nuvo aquarium which is a 16 gallon tank.Wow I have so many questions but the 1 that I will ask you about is do I need to have my protein skimmer on all the time as ive seen on...
  4. M

Purple long hair algae!!!!!

Hi people I was just wondering the standard setup of red sea max 130d is ok but if you add aftermarket parts like turboflotor blue 500 skimmer a reef octopus multi media reactor MF 300B and intake media basket would this run the tank at a better level.Any help would be great
  5. M

red sea max 130d

WOW thanks guys for making me feel very welcomed I hope I get my tank soon so I can get that great feeling of having my own marine life within my hands tanks again
  6. M

Red sea mac c250

hi nano
  7. M

Red Sea Skimmer

Hi Big Pete is this a comman thing for red sea
  8. M

red sea max 130d

Hi every1 well its great to be here as ive always loved aqa man so I new this was for me.At the moment im going through the pros an cons on what type of fish tank to get and everything is saying red sea max.Im looking at a 130d as this is much in my price range after I get the tank filled with...