Search results

1. T

Great Service From Premium Aquatics and Tunze!

I noticed Sunday night that my water level was down a little. I checked my 3155 and noticed that the low level light was on but he pump wasn't running. I leveled off manually and the unit went to the correct light. Monday morning it was the same thing. I contacted Jason at Premium Aquatics and...
  2. T

Tony's RSM C-250

Hi all. The tank arrived on Friday and I got the stand built today! I am moving from a Coralife 29gal BioCube to the C-250. My Live sand arrives tomorrow and my chiller and pump arrive Tuesday. I think I am going to set up the additional live rock that I need to arrive either Wednesday or...
  3. T

Hello All!

I am new here. Just got back into reefkeeping after abut a 20 year hiatus. About 6 months ago I got a Coralife BioCube 29gal. It has worked out real nice so far. I am now in the process of setting up a Red Sea Max C-250 and moving everything into that. A lot has changed since I was in the hobby...
  4. T

ttrego's RSM 250

Hi all! New to the forum, new to RSM. I have my C-250 on order! Should be here by the end of the week. I am growing from a Coralife BioCube 29gal. I have had that tank about 6 months with great results. I have been out of the reef keeping hobby for about 20 years and just got back in with that...