Search results

1. O

RSM C130 now running with a radion xr15w and tunze 9004 skimmer

it did fit ok the magnets just hold it through the plastic although its now redundant. ive built a sump and now have bubble magnus curve 5 wow its another league. running the sump from diy syphon. gonna drill tank soon.
  2. O

Vitamin c dosing help

Cheers reefie ive already read it where did you get a he figure of a 1/4 tea spoon from?
  3. O

Vitamin c dosing help

I've just heard good things on coral growth and general tank health
  4. O

Vitamin c dosing help

hi I'm considering starting to dose vitam c I has rsm c130 and have ordered some NutriBiotic-Sodium-Ascorbate Powder can anyone help on how much and how oftern Cheers
  5. O

jebao wp25 twin controller

Hi, mate I have the newer jedao rw4 in my RSM c130 they are near silent and sooo powerful I only run them on number three setting they go up to eight. They come with controllers that connect wirelessy, and have four different setting I run mine on alternate there is also a feed mode which stops...
  6. O

Christmas Gift Ideas

Once you've had a flipper there's no going back
  7. O

Temp controller help

Thanks I've completly stripped out the hood and the light lens I was thinking of controlling the rear fans on the cooling load the radion runs fine plenty of air circulating and where fans were in the hood they are now vents. But I was concerned about humidity in the hood with out the fans...
  8. O

Temp controller help

I think your looking at the wrong one I've seen that expensive on but there's this one
  9. O

Temp controller help

hello all , I'm considering the new aquamedic t temp controller, I have a rsm c130 that I've modded with a radion in the hood I'm topping off with aprox 12.5 litres a week I believe by fitting the controller it should not only keep my temp more constant but also reduce the top off, my concerns...
  10. O

Two reactors in RSM c130

I'm so impressed with the pumps they are quite so powerful total sand storm if I put the up to full
  11. O

Two reactors in RSM c130

I dumped the stock skimmer and fitted a tunze 9004 a lot quieter and gives me loads of room
  12. O

Two reactors in RSM c130

Yes individual pumps two separate units
  13. O

Two reactors in RSM c130

I posted a thread before about should I upgrade to a vortech mp10 or mini max reactor' after looking around I decide to go for 2x jebao rw4 only £38.00 each and x2 reactors I decided to go for the aqua medic reactors ( medium) £98 each. The reactors appear to be identical to the minimal ones but...
  14. O

First reactor! Ever!

I've just had an upgrade and brought two reactors for my rsm130 running bio pellets in one and rowaphos in the othe just steady tumble. Watching this post. I'm gonna post thread with pics as well
  15. O

I love the xr15 but think if you worried about spotlight effect go for the xr30 I was told to go for the pro version as you can wind it back and if you decide to go for a larger tank in an up grade it will still be usable. The down iside is the fans on the xr30 are on the bottom of the unit...
  16. O

Next upgrade for my c130 vortech mp10w or mini max all in one reactor

hi all what should I go for next as an upgrade vortech mp10w or mini max all in one reactor thinking about running x2 one with purigen and one with chemi pure elite thoughts please ???
  17. O

Media reactor with chemi pure elite

Hi all, since I've ditched the RSM skimmer for the tunze I've been wondering what to fill the rear of my c130 with. Has anyone thoughts on a nano reactor running with chemipure elite ( out of the bag)
  18. O

There is a slight spot light effect but it only noticeable in photos
  19. O

Anyone got any ideas on what else I could run in the rear of the tank I've got loads of room now????