Search results

1. kenandmoose2

Cantwell's RSM 650

Welcome He's really not kidding Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
  2. kenandmoose2

HELP! Bryopsis problem..

Well I tore all of the rock out and scrubbed it. So the tank is free of visible byropsis. Gonna do some big water changes over the next few days. I'll keep the mag up high and the refuge light on 24 7. I guess we'll see what happens. In the process of all of this I found this gem. Glad I didn't...
  3. kenandmoose2

HELP! Bryopsis problem..

So I have been dosing tech m for quite some time now with a mag ppm of above 1500. I haven't seen any changes in the bryopsis. I did a period of lights out on the tank a while back of about 5 days and nights. I ramped the lights back up after that. I'm not sure how long is safe for the coral to...
  4. kenandmoose2

kenandmoose's 40 gallon breeder

So I was at the lfs today for what ever reason I thought I need to blow more money......anyhow I was talking to Julian (the owner) about the new 180 and this rad build im about to start. We are in the back of the shop by the quarantine area and leaning on this custom made 300....with a custom...
  5. kenandmoose2

Apparently my maxi mini has a taste for snails......that would explain the pile of shells that has gathered at it front door....
  6. kenandmoose2

Kenandmoose's 180

Ok so I have a 40b that has been up and running for getting close to a year now. I have been wanting to move up into a bigger tank and finally pulled the trigger on a 180. So now the big process begins of putting it all together. Ill try to post pictures as it comes together. I have many things...
  7. kenandmoose2

Ok ill do that then [emoji106]
  8. kenandmoose2

Well looks like this thread maybe including a 180 build soon. Going to the lfs to pay for a new 180 today. Not quite sure if ill take down the 40b or if ill just start the 180 and leave the 40b up. Anyhow ill post pictures of it as it come together. May be a long build process lots of choices...
  9. kenandmoose2

The spiny erchine in the last picture bottom right. Is a work horse and I was skeptical on wether I should put him in the tank. He has helped with the bryopsis. However he has quite the taste for coralline. In my opinion a valued member of the cuc.
  10. kenandmoose2

just added a refuge on a shelf above the tank. there is a few critters in it and it got the pulsing blue death out of the main tank the poor BTA has seen better days but hes growing again and looking a lot better. added some kessils a360we blue tuna's and the controller. WOW WHAT A BIG...
  11. kenandmoose2

well i haven't been on here for a while or updated this in a long time. i have made some changes to my set up so i thought i would add some new pictures. some of these aren't the hottest but ill try to get a few better ones soon. well pictures wont upload ill try again soon
  12. kenandmoose2

40 Gallon Breeder Tank-New to saltwater

Lets see your tank:-) did you get the pump you were trying for?
  13. kenandmoose2

Sea slug id

I pretty positive they arent the stomatella snails. I have quite the population of those. These dont have a shell of any type.
  14. kenandmoose2

Ricks Fluval M40 Chronicle

That looks like a spaghetti worm to me. They are good from what I understand.
  15. kenandmoose2

Sea slug id

No update sorry. They were in my ex girlfriends tank and I dont know what happened with the poylps.
  16. kenandmoose2

Its been a while since I have posted some pictures so I thought id throw a few up this am. And the newest member
  17. kenandmoose2

Has anyone seen a brain do this before

That was right after I added him to the tank lol.
  18. kenandmoose2

Definitely looks better that when I got it. It was really bleached out.
  19. kenandmoose2

I left it. I didnt want to mess with it and possibly hurt it. I think there may have been a spaghetti worm on the rock so maybe they were fighting it out. I moved it from it last spot because the tank is getting a little crowded and needed the space. It had grown quite a bit and started fighting...