Search results

1. S

Feeding Dwarf Seahorses

Hi, just wondering what everyone feeds their dwarves. I plan on hatching brine shrimp twice daily and enriching them for the ponies but I know they enjoy a varied diet, so looking for a bit of inspiration.
  2. S

Hi, I need some Live Rock advice

Thanks! I'm having a real hard time finding dwarf seahorses in the UK though!
  3. S

UK Ponies!

Is there anyone in the UK here who has H.Zosterae, or knows where I can get them? I've tried SimplySeahorse and Seahorse breeder and it would seem that neither of them have the dwarves currently.
  4. S

Thanks for all the advice, the sounds great. I think I'm going to go with just one or two pieces of live rock as I want it to be mainly plant based for seahorses. Setting up a completely new tank is new to me, and the last one I had (where I successfully kept seahorses for almost two years...
  5. S

I'm starting up a new tank (it's been a couple of years since I had my marine one) But my grandfather and I can't agree on the setup. He's have marines for a over 50 years but I can't get to grips with his logic so we need some advice! I'll be mixing my own salt water using Instant ocean...