Search results

1. E

My 12 Gallon tank tank queries

I did originally have a clean up crew when I started the tank out. I added the bumblebees about a year and a half ago there are currently that last of the invertebrates I bought for my tank and I bought them in to sort out some pests in my tank. I didn't really buy them as a cleanup crew as of...
  2. E

Thanks for the help I will cut down their food as that probably isn't helping but the Clown seems happy at the moment, he(or she) seems like a very aggressive eater and eats a lot but yeah there is always some left that it doesn't eat, so I will start cutting down on the food :P I will post some...
  3. E

Its just what my LFS told me but then different places say different things so I don't know what to think really :S
  4. E

Hi guys thanks for the welcome, well I feed the fish half a cube (quite small) of frozen shrimp which have I think artemia in it, I usually do the WC's about once a week and with it being about 30% of the water. Not sure if that is too much or too little :P The rock is there is about 5kg of it...
  5. E

Favorite fish

I love my green goby! He is such a quirky character , although he is a bit camera shy so I don't have a photo :P
  6. E

Hi guys so this is my first post on here so hi all :P I have had a 12 Gallon tank for 3 years. And It has been going great so far. I have 1 Black and white Ocellaris Clown, a Green Goby and 2 bumblebee snails. I do have a little algae problem at the moment so I was wondering if you guys...