Search results

1. saintsreturn

Hi

Hello and welcome to the site and back to the addiction :D
  2. saintsreturn

Hoping things are going right

haha, yes. take it slow. Anything you can do to help speed it up usually just kicks issues down the proverbial road. Let it do its thing and test frequently so you can watch the magic.
  3. saintsreturn

Ich or not?

Welcome to the site and i would love to help if i can. The picture doesnt show anything i can see of concern. Can you get better pics? I would hold off on trying to pull the fish as you may stress it more, especially while you cannot 100% be sure there is a problem
  4. saintsreturn

Which salt mix? Choice of 2

I concur with all that was said above. One of the most overwhelming things i dealt with in the beginning was setting up an RODI system and mixing myself. After some research i bought and went about it. Ill never look back. Home mixing is the only way to go! :D
  5. saintsreturn

Coral Aquarium

I see you got a great start with the information above! All knowledgeable people so enjoy the reading. When you get going, be sure to post pics for us all to enjoy and for you to look back on and see your progress. Volume is fine for coral, i ran several years in a 29g. Heaters are like...
  6. saintsreturn

Help I made a newbie mistake

Good advice so far :D Welcome to the site as well. I dont glue my rock work together, but i also stack so they are linked and locked in. Do what makes you the most comfortable and whatever you choose, be sure to keep the rock as wet as possible while you work.
  7. saintsreturn

Saint's 110g Reef

[emoji3] At least someone is staying calm in this LoL Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  8. saintsreturn

Saint's 110g Reef

Thanks bud. It does suck and is a test on the resolve. That said, both blemo and the sail fin died. What is driving me crazy is i also lost the cleaner wrasse, but he showed no signs of infection. Things are calm in the system now, so its just a waiting game to see what happens. Planning on...
  9. saintsreturn

Starter tank. Fluval Evo? Please help me get it right :)

You want to be very careful with things labeled as beginner. I would look at the space you have and find the largest glass box you can fit in that space. Maybe a 29g? Dont think to much about the all in one applications. Sure they seem like a great idea (I will have one myself one day), but...
  10. saintsreturn

Jester's upgraded 90 Gallon tank

Love the progress of your tank and videos :D
  11. saintsreturn

GlennF's reefing heaven!

No idea, however, beautiful!!! If you want to ship a frag off for closer inspection, let me know :D
  12. saintsreturn

Rock covered with green button polyps

I second Oxy on this. I was fortunate that one made it to my tank in a way i could break off the piece and just toss it out. Not sure on the cleaning process though. Good luck
  13. saintsreturn

Looks like this is the right place

Welcome to the site! What issues are you having and post some pics up for us to stare at :D We love pics
  14. saintsreturn

Looking to ID some microscope pics

Cant help with the ID, but thank you for sharing the pics. I have yet to use a scope on my tank.
  15. saintsreturn

Notable Member lists, can we improve them?

I second this motion.. LOL
  16. saintsreturn

Tank turned 49 this year

You guys are a trip! Love the posts and to "see" you healing up Paul! That said, how dare you post about things that are not sold on major online retailers site be added to your tank?!?!?! What if... nature???!??! *insert generic liberal triggered gif here* HA! So real talk, When you...
  17. saintsreturn

Saint's 110g Reef

As always, the hobby throws in a twist. After finally getting to a point where i am not touching things in my tank.... Velvet hits. I lost two fish and two are severely infected. After much research, it was recommended to tear out my rock, find my fish, put them in their new fully setup and...
  18. saintsreturn

Saint's 110g Reef

Couple quick shots as things are settling down. Nice to just come home and enjoy versus always doing something Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  19. saintsreturn

Saint's 110g Reef

After the most basic of my daily tasks, I sat down to enjoy some scotch and spend some quality time with my little buddy. Of course, this was while staring at my tank [emoji3] Also here are a couple quick coral shots. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  20. saintsreturn

Saint's 110g Reef

Thanks bud I do like them (zoa's and tanks) Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk