Search results

1. plasma327

if your tank was a song.....what would it be?

Mine would be Cross Town Traffic by Jimmy Hendrix
  2. plasma327

New neon green goniopora

The greens are hard to keep. I had one that lasted about a year then just withered away in a week. Good Luck!
  3. plasma327

Chillers

I feel best can be difined in two ways. "Best" Is form and function. As in appealing to the eye, no fans all over the place, Nice clean looking tank. Chiller provides this. "Best" cheap, eye sores, massive evaporation, fans do the job and are a chep alternative to a chiller. WIth this being...
  4. plasma327

Chillers

Chiller is the only choice for a nano or small tank. The temp swing happens rapidly on a nano vs a large tank where thay are gradual throught the day. Chiller is the best option for a nano IMO.
  5. plasma327

Hitchhiker id please...

I hope you get the little bugers out of there. As to a sixline, I have one in my tank and they are Satain's spawn. They are beautiful fish and will rid your tank of the nudi as well as everything else!! Mine kills turbo snail, crabs, completely exhausted my pods. Fortunately he is not aggressive...
  6. plasma327

MAKE ME DROOL- Ricorideas, Zoanthids & Gorgonians- pics please!!

The set of Ric's in the first photo are 8 months old here are 2 that are 2 weeks in my other tank.
  7. plasma327

BRS Group Buy March

Got mine too!!
  8. plasma327

BRS Group Buy March

Sweet!!!
  9. plasma327

A Picture A Day......

Awwww. com-on guys! Gotta stop hatin on Fred, Even if he is a one eyed one horned blue spotted mysis eater. He is so ugly we gotta love him!
  10. plasma327

A Picture A Day......

I have had him since June of last year. I would have thought a grouper would have grown quickly. He has grown maybe a half inch.
  11. plasma327

March's TOTM!

Congrats! Sweet Tank!
  12. plasma327

A Picture A Day......

Blue Dot Jaw Fish.
  13. plasma327

A Picture A Day......

Someone grumpy today? LOL!
  14. plasma327

Blndbunny's Nuvo 16

Thanks
  15. plasma327

Blndbunny's Nuvo 16

HI Blindbunny, Nice tank! I too have a nuvo 16 and it is doing great but the IM skimmer for it is a PITA and I am in search a replacement. I see you hot a Tunze? Would you please post a pic so I can see how you installed it? By the measurements on Tunze home page it is to long to fit in the...
  16. plasma327

Chillers

+1 Diana.
  17. plasma327

Chillers

I have a JBJ 1/4 chiller on my 90 and the CSX-1 for my nano. The argument of the heat they put during the exchange process is negligible at best. In most homes, your big screen tv, cable box, stereo receiver, even a 110 bulb produces more heat in to a room than a chiller unit. Even some led...
  18. plasma327

Reef Octopus Diablo XS160 skimmer. I

Sorry, no. I sold it last week.
  19. plasma327

Bashsea Twisted Skimmer 6-24

HI Mayja, I am considering your skimmer. Skimmer junkie LOL.. I really like a skimmer I can run to get dry skim. I notice in your pic you skimmate is moderately wet skim. I've not had a beckett before. Is the air intake adjustable or do you adjust water flow rate for wet or dry skim? Thanks...