Search results

1. judojay

Mixing clown's

Hi guys quick question. I have 2 platinum clown's that don't get on. I've tried everything to get them to work but with no results. So I'm planning on selling 1 of them. Question is... is it possible for a pair to be made by adding another clown to the tank like a Picasso or snowflake perc...
  2. judojay

SPS with emerald crab

Hi yesterday I bought 3 SPS corals green and pink hystrix and guttatus. I have an emerald crab in my tank and today I got back from training to find my emerald sitting on my green hystrix . I watched it for a while and I didn't see it picking at the polyps but just sitting all over it. Will...
  3. judojay

problem..........

There always noisy for the first few weeks. Mine was a pain then it settled and isn't a problem anymore. I also did the DIY mod with the air pipe that helped
  4. judojay

HELP! Overly Aggressive Ocellaris Clown

Taking the clown out. Changing your rock scape and reintroduce the clown will make it think it's entered other fish territory. Thus making its territorial attitude change. Personally I would just change clowns as it is easier
  5. judojay

MY 130D Seahorse Tank

I'm trying to get them on frozen but I can get a weeks supply of mysis every Friday from 2 shops around my area. so I'm not too worried bout it atm. ;)
  6. judojay

MY 130D Seahorse Tank

Yes They are tank bred and Feeding live mysis and copepods at the moment. Im not sure about breeding but we will see. they are a male and female. one is grey/black and one is grey/red. I'm still new to them so I configuring my setup as I go along. I've added a quad fan unit that keeps them...
  7. judojay

MY 130D Seahorse Tank

Cheers ;)
  8. judojay

MY 130D Seahorse Tank

My RSM 130D nano reef seahorse tank 1 X yellow clown goby 1 X bimaculatus blenny 1 X dragon head pipefish 2 X H. Kuda seahorses 1 X orange seastar 1 X Mexican Hermit 2 X turbo snails 3 X Nassarius snails 3 X sexy Anemone shrimp
  9. judojay

Pipefish Buffet

Nice
  10. judojay

130D cooling

I'm thinking seahorse temps. I have now received some nice quad fan's from all pond solutions and now have a stable 76°F
  11. judojay

130D cooling

Hi guys i have the 130d. I have the cooling fan running on the rear. My temps are still quite high and would like to drop them around 4 degrees. So I'm looking for something to add on without the expense of a chiller for ££ reasons. i wanted to know if there was another cooling fan setup that...
  12. judojay

130d filtration

No probs
  13. judojay

130d filtration

Yea there quite rare to get. Colour is amazing. Sure when they grow out il frag. Got a queue of people wanting some lol O
  14. judojay

130d filtration

I'm running aquaray too
  15. judojay

130d filtration

What Leds you got in the 130 ?
  16. judojay

130d filtration

I keep my xenia separate from the main rock because of the same issue. Same with Kenya tree. That's a bugger for taking over too. Yeah I did rubble the surface skimmer but ended up using all the bits for fragging lol. empty now.
  17. judojay

130d filtration

Lol I did the same just I started with a 40ltr boyu and went to local fish shop and they had a 130d with £350 off. With a bit of bartering I managed to get another 50 off so I came home with it lol I have Knopia polyp Feather Xenia polyp Papaya clove polyp Lime green montipora Red montipora...
  18. judojay

130d filtration

Wikid good luck mate. Where u in the UK? been running since January : true pair of percula clowns bi colour blenny Yellow tail damsel (can't get him out of tank) Skunk cleaner Hermit 3x sexy anenome shrimp 2 nassius snail's Orange reef star Sand shifting star 3x turbo snail's Pink bubbletip...
  19. judojay

130d filtration

Hi nice to see another uk owner too. I'm changing floss every 2 weeks. I will take out the ceramics and just run the floss and poly along with phos remover Instead.
  20. judojay

130d filtration

Hi guys in my 130d instead of the standard filtration i am running this : a layer of filter floss 1 cm deep. sponge 1.5cm Deep 1cm deep polypad. standard skimmer standard ceramics I am trying to add aquaphos and the system can't seem to pull enough water through. Any ticks or tips to get...