Search results

1. A

And the RSM250 Build Begins

Ran out of r.o. today but its finally coming together. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  2. A

And the RSM250 Build Begins

After destroying the first tank :mad: my tank build has begun. Huge thanks to RedSea and all those involved for helping me keep this dream alive! Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  3. A

Just killed my RSM250

It has arrived!!! My replacement tank was delivered today by Aviad, the western region rep from RedFish. Incredible product, amazing service. Thank you to all involved on getting this to me. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  4. A

Just killed my RSM250

The incredible people at Redsea have decided to help me by offering a new tank at a discounted price. I was thinking of leaving the hobby after this big loss and they made me realize that reefing is a great community to be a part of. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  5. A

Just killed my RSM250

Just picked up a used RSM250 yesterday. So excited until... I dropped the tank about 6" while getting it in place. Shattered the bottom glass. Is there any way of fixing this or did I just shatter my hopes and dreams as well? :'( Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  6. A

Skimmer Recommendations for Max 250

Anybody have one for sale?
  7. A

Thanks salty23. Would love to find a used deltec if anyone has one...
  8. A

Adding sump to rsm 250

What are you using for a skimmer?
  9. A

Picking up a used Max 250 next week but I am looking for recommendations for a skimmer. Currently it's modified with a huge HOB skimmer. I want the stock look. What do you veterans recommend? I do not want to add a sump at this time, so I am looking to keep it in the stock location. If...