Search results

1. K

Chemipure elite :-(

Pretty sure my mind melted reading all that, but i got the understanding of its importance... I may have to end this tank. Not because of whats going on but finances. I dnt think il b able to afford a salt water tank
  2. K

sorry i did a water check 4 days ago im due for a check today but it read pH- 8.0 usually its 7.8 hasnt been Amonia- 0 Nitrite- 0 Nitrate- 10 my sodium level is a 1.023 i dont have anything to check for phosphates my water changes are every 2 weeks i revolve it around my work...
  3. K

5 hermit crabs, 3 mexican turbo snails, 4-6 Asterina Stars, 1 Kenya tree and 2 pulsating xenias and a very small button polyp. (everything except that one trooper hermit is dead) No fish yet, the tank is a project and due to some other things that came up i didnt have the money last pay check to...
  4. K

I think the fish store ruined my tank. Or maybe it was just me. I had an algae issue that i couldnt get under control also all my inverts died except a hermit crap. I went to the fish store to see what i could do and the guy suggested i use chemipure elite. He said i most likely have a high...
  5. K

25Gal tank problem :(

5 hermit crabs, 3 mexican turbo snails, 4-6 Asterina Stars, 1 Kenya tree and 2 pulsating xenias and a very small button polyp. No fish yet, the tank is a project and due to some other things that came up i didnt have the money this pay check to get any. i dont trust Jersey water enough to use...
  6. K

since the cycling process completed everything has been in hte green. i try to do a water check every 4 days but due to my work schedule its more like once a week. todays readings are: pH- 8.2 usually its 7.8 hasnt been 8.2 since dec 28 Amonia- 0 Nitrite- 0 Nitrate- 10 as far as Calcium...
  7. K

i have a 25gal i started up in november. all my water levels are good and the cycling has been over since a lil before christmas. my tank recently went through what i thought was a diatom bloom but im not so sure anymore because everything in my tank except 1 hermit crab has killed over. here...
  8. K

Cascade 700

this is the part here that im am hunting down https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1rxm6w1hw37v8y/Photo%20Jan%2005%2C%201%2027%2002%20PM.jpg https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9uoyzc2sbw1ghm/Photo%20Jan%2005%2C%201%2026%2057%20PM.jpg
  9. K

Cascade 700

10. K

Cascade 700

im 2 post away from being able to add hyperlinks so excuse this reply
  11. K

Cascade 700

Naw, but it looks like itl fit for what i need. Il post a pic tomorrow, ive been pretty busy today sorry.
  12. K

Cascade 700

I have a cascade 700 pump/filter that came with the tank when i purchased it. want to know if any one can help me acquire a much needed part. there is a yellow o-ring that fits in-between the trays or maybe it doesnt go in there. but it does go down in the filter/tray area. the ring that came...
  13. K

Hello everyone

Im new to the salt water aquarium, added a fee critters to my tank on Christmas Eve. Hoping to learn and reciecve some good advice here. Have a good day n for all my northeastern people, stay warm!!