Search results

1. R

Water storage container

Well I finally ordered a RODI unit after countless trips to the LFS. Now I just need a good container to mix and temporally store it. I was using 5 gal buckets before but am looking for something around 20 gallons. I don't really have room for a 55 drum. Vertical is better then horizontal in my...
  2. R

Snail I'd. Maybe eating coral?

I found this snail in the middle of a patch of zoos. Not sure what he was doing must of came on some LR from the LFS probably have like 10 of them. Shall I remove or keep?
  3. R

Anemone Id please

I just bought this nem at the LFS. It was labeled as a rock nem. Ha. I'm thinking it is a tube anenome. Also. I just realized there is a live snail in the shell. Can anyone Id the snail also. I just wanna make sure it's reef safe. FYI it was only 4 buck so I couldn't resist.
  4. R

My mantis nano reef

5. R

2 gobys free for pick up

I have a pink Luther's goby about 3 inches and a knight goby about 2 inches that need a new home. I recently redid my tank and need to get rid of them. Anyone near Pottstown pa that is interested ?
  6. R

Skimmer help

I just purchased a reef octopus 2000 hob skimmer. I put it together and I can't figure out how to stop the leaking. I checked all the o rings and all the fittings and still have no luck. The instructions are horrible and I've checked online. I am having no luck. Please help