Search results

1. M

What's this little cutie!

Just had a look in the tank and saw these image by mantoots, on Flickr There very small but can anyone I'd them Also at the side of the rock there seems to be a pile of dust like substance, any ideas what could have caused it, image by mantoots, on Flickr It's behind the random...
  2. M

Sulking toadstool

My toadstool has been sulking recently, I moved it earlier and notice what looked like a large hole underneath it in the shaft/foot bit. I am a little worried, what could have done it??? image by mantoots, on Flickr
  3. M

Found a small snail, ID please

Better pic image by mantoots, on Flickr
  4. M

Heres a pic from the side shows the banding on the side image by mantoots, on Flickr
  5. M

It is the light coloured one yeah, I'll certainly check the article and have a good look, I'll leave it be for now
  6. M

Btw, it's the very small shell in the middle
  7. M

Just noticed this little bugger in my tank, what is it please and more to the point is it safe lol image by mantoots, on Flickr
  8. M

Phosphate reactor for nano tank

Hey guys, I've been looking for a phosphate reactor for a nano tank as mines about 7g. I'd prob run carbon in it anyway but the smallest I found is 20g. Is it worth building one??
  9. M

mantoots first tank

Hey guys, quick update. Had a few issues with nuisance worms recently but now got round to getting a update out there. Got a cardinal in and a huge toadstool. Looking great now image by mantoots, on Flickr
  10. M

Help!

There were 2, one in the rock and one in the sand.
  11. M

Help!

I fixed the problem... I pulled the rock out, and the sand under it, found a huge fire worm and this one as well, aaand there dead now, I just need to get him or of the rock
  12. M

Help!

image by mantoots, on Flickr Ignore all the cheato as I've just popped it in, it in the crack in the rock. ID'D him from here http://www.lionfishlair.com/hitchhiker/hitchhiker.shtml
  13. M

Help!

I had a look in my tank earlier and noticed a caribian fireworm, and possibly a ostracod. How do I get rid of the fireworm out of the tank
  14. M

Toadstool question

I've just popped lights off so ill keep a eye on it later on thanks guys
  15. M

Toadstool question

I've rearranged the LR and moved him up to just under mid way image by mantoots, on Flickr
  16. M

Toadstool question

I'll rearrange the tank later lol and pop him high up on the LR . Pics to follow later I think
  17. M

Toadstool question

I have a large toadstool in my tank, my question is what do they like at the moment it's at the bottom of my nano tank, should it be higher, what flow do they like ect
  18. M

What's it doing?

It has got a stem it's just leaning over to the front at the moment
  19. M

What's it doing?

Not 100% sure
  20. M

What's it doing?

I recently got a new coral and it's been doing funny things since I got it, it keeps deflating sides of it and then reinflating himself, is it normal image by mantoots, on Flickr