1. M

Rs max 650 for sale cheap

Wish i was close to ny :(
  2. M

Irene's RSM 250C

Most people remove the big black sponges all together out of the chambers
  3. M

rsm c250 question

Well that is good to know! I would like to get one down the road but just hard to spend another $500 to get goin lol
  4. M

rsm c250 question

I live in st louis missouri. My house is 68 in the winter and 71-72 in the summer and i also wouldnt be placing it on an exterior wall it will be more toward the center of the house
  5. M

rsm c250 question

Oh i thought you pretty much had to run one to keep the temps reasonable
  6. M

Tok's RSM 250

Congrats! Glad to see all your hard work paid off with somethin so exciting!!
  7. M

rsm c250 question

I was wondering if the new c250 cools better since the back is now open and with the fan setup? Is a chiller still a must on these new ones?
  8. M

Tok's RSM 250

I just read this from page 1. I must say you have an amazing tank and hope mine will look this good some day! Nice job cant wait to see an update!
  9. M

2 mp10s or 1 mp40

I thought ive seen a few rsm250s with a mp40 i wouldnt think the glass would be to thin hmmm
  10. M

2 mp10s or 1 mp40

Thanks for the replies! I want to buy equipment once and not worry about selling it and doin things different. Id rather just get a mp40 and save for another down the road.
  11. M

2 mp10s or 1 mp40

Lol yea im tryin to figure it out now. Maybe just do a mp40 and later down the road add another if i need. Do you run both mp10s on 100% in yours?
  12. M

2 mp10s or 1 mp40

I need some opinions before ordering equipment. On a rsm c250 would i be better running 2 mp10s or one mp40. Or does everyone run just 1 mp10. Thanks
  13. M

New RSM C-Series C-130 & C-250

Me too. I just got rid of my other tanks and am wanting to see if i should get the 250c or just get one of the discounted regular rsm 250 setups
  14. M

Anyone get a c-250 yet?
  15. M

making the move

Im having some thoughts about switching from having a sump to an all in one tank! I have a nanocube that I love the simplicity of and with a baby on the way I figured one of the rsm250 tanks would b a better option for my situation than the sump/fuge of my rimless. My concern is how many have...
  16. M

rsm250 display dimensions

Thank you so much thats exactly what I was needing! :)
  17. M

rsm250 display dimensions

Ive been trying to plan a rock setup for when I get my tank but cant seem to find what the actual display dimensions are. Is there any way someone could let me know so I can try to get the ball rolling?
  18. M

I was getting ready to buy mine until a ran across this thread!
  19. M

Any word yet on a release date for the 250? Ive looked and cant find much info
  20. M

inTank Media Rack

Sorry for the confusion but you answered my question :) I know on a couple nanos that ive had the intank basket was a must and just wanted to know if it improved the rsm tanks also! Thank you