Search results

1. L

Worried about my corals duncan polyp and devils hand leather

I kind of had the same problem with my Duncan when I first got it. My mistake was trying to put it in different places rather then leaving it alone. I also found that it likes being inserted in the substrate and its starting to thrive I got the start of 4 new heads and color is good. Now my...
  2. L

Getting a tank ready for seahorses

Hi I've have a 47gal tall aquarium that I would like to start as a seahorse only aquarium. So got some question on how and what is the best way to go. Im doing a lot of research on the net to get the best info but it can vary on what I read. I'm wanting to use pretty much what I have I just...
  3. L

Want info on Reef Radiance DM-132i

Hi going through some of the light that most of you all are using and I came across this add about the Reef Radiance DM-132i. What is everyone thought about this product and company. I want to order something like this for my 47g column tank which 30" deep. Currently I have in my amazon wish...
  4. L

New to the Forum

LOL about Marine Warehouse my sentiment exactly. I love Coral Corral and Fish and other icky stuff. I haven't gone to Creative aquariums of Tampa bay is that the one off of Dale Mabry? I found a couple guys that live out my way who have set up shop and sell coral and also fish they seem...
  5. L

New to the Forum

6. L

New to the Forum

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, hope to learn a lot from you all. As soon as I can upload pictures I will start a build thread. How long do you let your tank cycle, the LFS person sold me some Turbo Start to jump start so to get it going faster. For now just waiting and making sure my...
  7. L

New to the Forum

Cool, any cool places over your way for fish and coral.
  8. L

New to the Forum

Hi I'm from Wesley Chapel FL, I've just started up a new marine tank and waiting for the cycle time to go through before adding anything. I'm not new to the hobby, I started several years ago with a saltwater tank, but I didn't know much on how to take care of the demands a saltwater takes so...