Search results

1. A

pistol shrimp

do pistol shrimps eat hermit crabs? I just saw him take one of the hermit crabs hostage into the burrow…
  2. A

Reef Mystery

This really got me puzzled.. I put in 3 crabs one emerald, one red mithrax, and one porcelain crab… about a week ago I found a dead crab on the sand bed so I figured the porcelain crab died since i rarely see him…. about 2 days ago i saw the porcelain so i figured the red mithrax died since...
  3. A

Anthony's RSM 250

is there a list of supplies I should get to get me started? what kind of power pump does everyone recommend and how many? does the Red Sea Max system come with a heater?? Thanks guys - trying to buy everything during Black Friday sale
  4. A

Beginner - looking @ Red Sea Max 250

Hi Everyone, First time reefer here just getting started on hobby... Do you guys think I need a chiller and auto top off device to start off?? Also can these be added while maintaining the aesthetic look of the tank (i/e no bulging pipes sticking out everywhere)... If anyone has pics...
  5. A

new to forum

hi guys, first time reefer here and debating between Red Sea Max 130 vs 250... leaning towards 250 since this is all in one system do I still need chiller and auto top off system??