Search results

1. reefer3

Euroreef RS-100 for sale

Skimmer has been sold.
  2. reefer3

Euroreef RS-100 for sale

I have Euro reef 100 skimmer for sale. It's in great shape, but does have a very small chip on the top of the collection cup. You don't even know it's there when the lids on. It comes with a newer pump and works great. In fact it's the best skimmer I have ever owned. Problem is it's too much...
  3. reefer3

need to get rid of a few items

How many GPH is the MJ 400? Too big for a 40B? Does it have mag mount or suction cups? How much shipped to 62812?
  4. reefer3

175 halide retro for sale or trade.

Light has been sold
  5. reefer3

open to offers
  6. reefer3

Yeah. Pm sent
  7. reefer3

75.00 plus shipping or trade
  8. reefer3

[/IMG] [/IMG]
  9. reefer3

Here are few pics. Forget the date on them. I did'nt reset my camera. If you want any more pics let me know of what and I'll do my best to get them for you. Bulb and socket. [/IMG] This is the ballast and you can see the bottom were I ran the new wire. [/IMG] And here is the ballast...
  10. reefer3

It is just a retro. It will cover about a 30 inch long area, but the bulb is like 8 or 10 inches long. I'm running one on my 30 long and one on my 29 gal and they light up both tank great. The 30 long is 36 inches and I've been running a single 175 watt halide for about a year on it.
  11. reefer3

I have a 175 watt retro with hamilton ballast, 14k bulb, and socket. Everything is in great shape and works great. I'm still currently using it on my 30 gal but were the tank is it gains too much heat. The ballast has a PFO quick connect, however I didn't have a PFO pendant so I opened the box...
  12. reefer3

octopus recirculating NW 110 and prizim deluxe skimmer FS

Both skimmers have been sold.
  13. reefer3

How old? What shape? I'll do a trade but not an even one. PM if your interested in hammering something out.
  14. reefer3

Prizim sold. Octo still availible.
  15. reefer3

Might be interested in a trade for mini G, G1, rs80, or another smaller rated skimmer.
  16. reefer3

First is a needlewheel 110 octopus recirculating skimmer. This skimmer work very good and is in new condition with a brand new replacment stock pump. I bought this skimmer used off of a fellow reefer and ordered a brand new pump for it as this one came without a working pump. I ran it on my 29...
  17. reefer3

CSS 125 skimmer for sale!

Sorry it's sold already.
  18. reefer3

CSS 125 skimmer for sale!

pics [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]