Search results

1. T

RBTA going black

Still a little dark but getting huge. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

noob

Welcome, I too had checked other forums but have since forgot my password to all of them but this one. Great place to learn and network. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

meet the newcomer

Welcome to rehab. It's an addiction that won't go away. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

Turkey basters

I also use a large syringe with a air hose attached. This helps get to tough areas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Turkey basters

Kent marine makes one that is 36". I bought mine on Amazon. It doesn't have a bent tip but it reaches a lot of places. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

one stop at LFS now look what happend

I use "aquaPlanner" for my iPhone. I love the reminders for all Chems and other due dates. It stores my info on inhabitants as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

how can I lower temp in tank carefully ?

You may want to remove a white light if you can. I removed two lights out of my RSM250 and stabilized the temp at 79. It was going up +3 with all the lights in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T

Feeding mandarim in rsm130

That's great. Hope he does well. They are so cool. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

January's TOTM!

Very nice. Congrats. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

Pix pix pix! lets see ur fav!

The fox face hosts in the Kenya tree. Makes me laugh. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T

It is one foot long. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

It's about a 8 inches long. They sale they'll at my LFS go a couple bucks. My arm is in the tank about 8 inches as well. My black scissor tail goby will rub up against my arm while I feed the Mandarin. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T

Sorry, I should have been more clear. 1. Mysis is the frozen shrimp I feed my DT. 2. I break off a piece of frozen prawn roe. It is a frozen food that is very small for those fish with small mouths. 3. I didn't train. I started to feed with the dropper from day one. He has never been...
  14. T

He likes his food so much he will eat out of the pipettes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T

My wife has wanted him since the tank went up. Gotta keep her happy (she controls the check book). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. T

Let me know if this doesn't work. My wife named it Jellybean because of all the mixed colors. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. T

I've had him for about a month. I feed the rest of the tank mysis and wait for them to finish. I break a piece half the size of a dime and soak it in DT water. After it melts I use a dropper to suck it up and feed. It takes me about 5 minutes to feed. I could probably go with a little less but I...
  18. T

I target feed mine Roe once a day. He loves it and has fattened up some since I got him. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. T

Getting another coral tomorrow, any recommendations?

I have two coco worms and love them. I also have the purple hammer and it is one of my favorite. Just be careful with the mushrooms, they will spread like crazy and take over. I have one green mushroom that I put in about 3 months ago and now it has broken into 5 different pieces and taken over...
  20. T

RBTA going black

The little devil is back to normal. We had a little talk and I won. I am starting to think she didn't like the first dose of reef roids. Thanks for the input everyone.