Search results

1. fallesen

Coral ID

Hi guys, I have had this coral for a while, and I really like it. Although, I dont know what it is. Can anyone give me a hand here? It is VERY aggressive! It stings everything coming too close. I have just put it on the buttom of the tank, since I want my goniopora further up the tank :)...
  2. fallesen

RSM250 with Deltec MC500 - problem

Hi guys, I bought a used RSM 250 a few months ago. With it was a Deltec MC500. The aquarium is running fine. My corals and fish are doing well, but the Deltec MC500 is making a LOT of noise. It is around 3 years old. On top of that, the pump stopped skimming last week, and I had the fumble a...
  3. fallesen

My first RSM250

Hi guys, I a guy from Denmark, 28 years old, and have had aquaria for some years. Lately freshwater, and in february i switched to saltwater :) I started out with a BOYU 128 (TL-550), but now I have just upgraded, since I moved in my girlfriend and have some more room. I bought a used RSM250...
  4. fallesen

New guy from Denmark

Hi guys n gals, Saying hello from Denmark. I have a Boyu 128litre, but just bought a RSM250 I am setting up these days :) Hope to see ya all soon. I am still writing my master thesis, which means I dont have a lot of spare time at the moment. But I am soon done, and can devote more time to...