Search results

1. G

Gnarly torch

Hi guys. Anyone able to shed any light on why my torch tentacles are all gnarly? It seems really healthy and the color is great. I have had it in the tank for a year and can't remember the last time the tentacles were straight. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
  2. G

Rapid LED

If any has fitted the Rapid LED Retrofit RSM130 dimmable full spectrum version of this kit to their 130 I would like to see a diagram of how they set out the various colors on the heat sink. Cheers Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
  3. G

Problems with Arduino DIY Doser

Hi guys, I am currently having a go at programming/building a dosing pump using arduino for my RSM 130D. I had it all wired up and running fine then suddenly my I2C lcd display started showing only blank white squares along the top line. I have since gone back to basics and tried just...
  4. G

Gday from WA

Hello everyone, Just a quick note to say hi and hope to enjoy many conversations on this extremely informative Forum. I am in the process of cycling my RSM 130D and hope to start a tank log soon. Cheers Gastel