Search results

1. F

Diamond Goby has vanished!!

Fed my fish last night and noticed my diamond watchman goby was not out like usual. He did not come out of his burrow like he usually does, but what seemed like all of my nassarius snails did, which was odd. I ended up picking up the rock he is usually under fearing his burrow might have caved...
  2. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

Well after being on this forum for about a month, which i must say is wonderful, I've decided to start my own reef chronicle. This is my first saltwater tank and I am absolutely loving it. At the beginning of the summer my wife surprised me for our anniversary with an Innovative Marine Nuvo 38...
  3. F

Newest members of the tank!

Just added my first LPS corals this week. Super excited! On Tuesday I added this guy: And today I added this little guy (about 15 minutes ago):
  4. F

Crab seems to like mushrooms...

Hi all, recently set up a Nuvo 38 and added some emerald crabs to my clean up crew. They are pretty hilarious. Last week I added a little ricordea mushroom to the tank. It's been floating around the tank, hasn't attached anywhere. Well when I woke up, I checked out my tank and I had to laugh as...
  5. F

New guy from Kansas

Hi everyone, new guy from Kansas, just set my first salt tank. Had it up and running for a month now and I'm obsessed. Found tons of great info on here and notice that this is really great and friendly forum. Look forward to being part of it!