Search results

1. F

Water not agreeing with the fish...

i have added from the container i had until it ran out...then i mixed my own for a water change i did yesterday...just kept testing the water til i got the same reading as tank. my tank stays at 1.023
  2. F

and as for the acclimation procedures with the first set i let the bag sit in the tank for a while then netted em in...with the 2nd set i put em in a bowl and syphoned water (steady drip by tying a knot in the tube) from the tank for about an hour
  3. F

ph is 8.3 ...temp hangs out between 79 and 81....ammonia nitrite and trate is 0. got the 2 sets of clowns from totally different stores =/. i put in a small airstone a few mins ago to try and get some small air bubbles in there. one of the clowns from my 2nd set hasnt actually died yet but he...
  4. F

I have 14gal biocube reef set up. Been runnin about a month now with a few pieces of happy coral. I have a hermit crab, some snails, and a cleaner shrimp in there..all happy. But fish...I just cant seem to keep them. I started off with a pair of percula clowns. They lasted about a week before...
  5. F

Hiya

Hello everyone and thanks for the info. I did a 4 gal water change today and then took a 2 liter bottle to the LFS to get it tested. All it really showed was the Ph was slightly down so we got some Marine buffer to get it up a bit. It was the same salesman so I asked for an ID on the...
  6. F

Hiya

Hello all....heres my story. Names Fred and I've recently become fascinated with fish. I am 24 years old and from NJ. I got 2 30 gallons that Ive put various freshwater cichlids into and it wasnt until I was at a store I have never been too that I saw saltwater fish and reefs and fell in love...
  7. Freddie's Reef

Freddie's Reef

8. Freddie's Reef

Freddie's Reef

9. Freddie's Reef

Freddie's Reef