Search results

1. A

My whole tank for sale

I know this forum said livestock sell/trade but I am desperately trying to sell my whole tank. It's a 14 gallon biocube everything is stock in it. I really have to get rid of my tank because I'm preparing for my second child and do not have the time or room for it anymore,plus the money. I have...
  2. A

Need help!

Hello, I need some help on getting rid of nitrates bad. I've had my tank up and running since may 19, I have 2 clowns, 1 neon dotty back, 2 hermit crabs, 1 sea star, and a crap load of snails. I ordered from reef cleaners and they sent me so many of these one snails that I believe I have way to...
  3. A

My 14g bio cube tank

I have a 14gallon bio cube with 3-4 lbs of live rock and 2-3lbs of dry rock. My lighting and filter are stock I took the bio balls out and replaced it with crushed rock coral. My tank has been cycling for almost 3 weeks now I have ditamos algae and this green brown long hair growing now. I have...
  4. A

Just some things to say

So I tested my water today and ph: 8.1 was this a couple days ago to. Ammonia:0 nitrite:0 nitrate:5. The ammonia and nitrite have stayed 0 for the past week and couple days. I just tested my tank for calcium for the first time today and it was at 460 mg/l. It's said on the paper that its best to...
  5. A

Can someone tell me what this is?

I found it one night and it was small, saw it again today and its fat now crawling around. It's on the sand floor and its clear mucous looking. Is this ok to have in my tank or is it harmful when I start to put snails and hermits in there?
  6. A

Some questions?

I just added a little deli shrimp to my tank today how long does it take to dissolve? After its gone do I do a 20% water change and then I will be good to add some fish? This Saturday will be 3 weeks cycling, all levels have been good expect nitrate but I have Algone to hopefully remove it. It...
  7. A

My first saltwater tank!

Hello my names Angel, I just started my first saltwater tank on the 18th so I'm super new at all of this. I do not know all the ins and out or the names of everything my tank has. What I do know is my tank is a 14 gallon bio cube, I took the bio balls out of the filtration and replaced it with...