Search results

1. X

Clown fish and algae?

Thanks Paragon. I have heard similar stories, that's why I was concerned. I'm aware of the risk, but still, I'll try with clowns. Anyway I will do detailed inquiry about fish feeding before buying them.
  2. X

Clown fish and algae?

Thanks guys. I will definitely buy a couple of clown fish - male and female. :D ReefingFun, I've read in a few places that they like to tear algae sometimes, but you are right even if they does that - it's not a problem considering the algae grow rate. Landshark, thanks for the welcome...
  3. X

Clown fish and algae?

Hello everyone. This will be probably a bit unusual post... A while ago, in order to make the most natural environment in my tank, I decided to do a small experiment. To create my own saltwater reef aquascape... Basically I put some macro algae in my 50 gallon reef tank. More precisely a...
  4. X

"Why are my Zoanthids closed?" - Care, Pests, and Troubleshooting

Thank you Diana :) I will do my best. I promise ;)
  5. X

"Why are my Zoanthids closed?" - Care, Pests, and Troubleshooting

Nice guide, very helpful. But still, I would love to share one mine experience... When I moved from Europe to Tobago (Caribbean island) where I currently live, I was shocked when I visited one amazing beach. In fact it's a small bay with very shallow water (for the most part of the bay water...