Search results

1. S

Return pump from external sump help

hi I've just got an external sump for my red sea max 130 d however i am now looking for any advice on which return pump i should buy to get the water back into the main tank any suggestions ??? thanks
  2. S

return pump for 130d

hello im guessing this question has been asked before but can anyone give me any advice on which return pump is best for getting water from an in cabinet custom sump Im building and also has anyone fitted the steve t media rack into the sump i was thinking of having the overflow running down...
  3. S

Red sea max 130d in the uk

Hi all simple question really does anyone know where i can get a sump for the red sea max 130D in the uk most seem to be to big for the cupboard and i can't seem to find one anywhere or even someone that custom builds thanks for any help
  4. S

130 d media rack and reactor help please

hello all at the moment i have a steve t media rack with floss chemipur and purigen in my 130 d I've also got phosban reactor and some biopellets which have never got around to using i was wondering if anyone out there had or is actually running a reactor and a steve t media rack or indeed...
  5. S

reactor with media basket

hello all i was just wondering if anyone out there could tell me if it is worth running a reactor alongside a steve t media basket ? basket has floss purigen and chemipure elite in and I've been offered a elf phosban 150 reactor at a good price would there be any benefit running the reactor or...
  6. S

Phosphate Reactor 130D Help

hello all im new to this forum and was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on the best type of reactor to fit to my tank also what is the best way of fitting it to the tank is it best to hang it onto the back of the tank and if so what sort of gap do i need behind the tank (wanted...
  7. S

Phosphate Reactor 130D Help

hello all im new to this forum and was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on the best type of reactor to fit to my tank also what is the best way of fitting it to the tank is it best to hang it onto the back of the tank and if so what sort of gap do i need behind the tank (wanted...
  8. S

Vortech mp10 in 130d

Hello i was thinking of adding an mp10 to my new tank to create a bit more movement and i was just wondering if anyone out there had used one of these with the surface skimmer in the tank surely the movement will affect the surface skimming or am i wrong ?? sorry I'm just getting into the...