Search results

1. F

Sellling red sea max full set up!! out of the hobby

Oh yeah hey thanks lol. I'm located in Voorhees, NJ everyone!
  2. F

Sellling red sea max full set up!! out of the hobby

Hey I'm deciding to take a break from the hobby or quitting so I'm posting this to see if there's any interest. I'll run more details later. But basically I'm selling my full set up hardware and livestock. If you're interested in the complete set up shoot me a message. Whole Set up for...
  3. F

Attacked.

Yeah triggers arent really friendly fish. They may be friendly at first but fish do change behaviors in time. You would have to check other fish that are compatible with it next time. I wouldn't be surprised if he started attacking the tang one day.
  4. F

Dictyota ?????

I'd take some off your hands haha.
  5. F

My RSM 130

FTS 10-20-13 Top left of my tank My soon to be maxi mini garden Just some corals at the bottom of my tank My only chalices Frogspawn and blue scroll macro My zoa garden
  6. F

Free RSM 130D pump upgrades for all?

I just ordered mine!!! Who got it so far lol
  7. F

Dragon's breath, Maxi Anemones, Chaeto, Mandarin fish SALE!

Located in South Jersey. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions. MACROALGAE Dragon's breath macro- $18 shipped Chaeto (Thick and Thin kinds) $11 shipped FISH Carpenter's wrasse- $35 obo Pair of orange clownfish $30.00 Bangaii Cardinal $20 OBO Male Mandarin...
  8. F

SLF's RSM 130D

I'm battling bryopsis and GHA right now. And I have been dipping my rocks in peroxide to kill. Its very effective, but I still need to find the source of the problem.
  9. F

My RSM 130

So I learned something new today about my steve's leds. It can't handle keeping at crocea and maxima clam if you keep the percentage at 60%. I had two clams died and I couldn't figure out why, and then it hit me that the clams were starving for light :( Oh well lesson learned. Update on my...
  10. F

RED SEA pimped to the MAX 130D

how is your tank so clean lol. It looks like a brand new tank.
  11. F

Steve's Led's

Yeah I wasn't sure how intense I should make my lights lol. I'm afraid to bleach and fry my stuff.
  12. F

Steve's Led's

What percentage do you guys run your led's on? I've been at 60% for almost a month. And what settings do you leave on your typhon controllers?
  13. F

My RSM 130

So I'm thinking of changing my livestock for totally new livestock. Currently I have the following: 1- Barlett anthias 1- carpenter's wrasse 1- black and white clownfish 1-blue/green mandarin 1- pearly jawfish 1- tailspot blenny 1- yasha goby What do you guys think of this new one...
  14. F

My RSM 130

No not at all. The mandarin goes near his cave, but every fish knows not to mess with it. It's crazy because his tunnel is filled with bristle worms. I like to call it the tunnel of doom. Because when something dies, it ends up there and you can see the worms cleaning up the dead stuff.
  15. F

My RSM 130

I figured today, I would take pics of my pistol shrimp. He digs all day everyday. It's endless digging and digging and digging.... I don't get how he digs so much. I do give him credit because these guys are smart. They build tunnels that are sturdy and amazing. Well, here you go...
  16. F

My RSM 130

Hahaha hey a fellow murse!!!!!! I got mine from a local fish store. I had to train the guy to eat other foods. I got lucky that he ate pellets after a week or two.
  17. F

My RSM 130

Here's a vid I took today of my mandarin eating pellets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZcWI-ARxEM
  18. F

My RSM 130

19. F

My RSM 130

FTS Tail-spotted snail lol Tail-spotted blenny clam sandwich :P
  20. F

My RSM 130

Here's some pictures of my tank right now. I'll try to post them weekly.