Search results

1. R

Moving critters need a new home

Hi everyone. I posted here last year. My son brought me a salt water tank. We are going to be working on the road and my Ocean family needs a new home. I have three Yellow Tangs, a Purple and Yellow Wrasse, the Bright Blue Fish, Two Large Serpent ? Star Fish (these guys have their own rocks they...
  2. R

Do starfish breed?

The starfish were all tangled together under the rock so I got the camera. Soon one of the starfish departed quickly. Do they breed?
  3. R

Crabs breeding? or fighting?

Saw this little crab dead about an hour ago. Did not see it's shell. Notice larger crab on smaller crab. So I took another picture. Are they breeding or fighting?
  4. R

Mothers day presents early

My son was born on Mothers day and this year his birthday falls on Mothers day again(that does not happen very often). He treated mom at the pet shops today. Here are pictures of what he bought for me, (with exception of the new green fuzzy worm he's still hiding out when I get near the tank...
  5. R

Would like to have Plants

Hi everyone. I would like to get some plants for my son's aquarium. What would be the best kind to get? I took a photo for the area I would like a plant to sort of give color by one of the filter boxesAll suggestions, knowledge sharing and information appreciated.
  6. R

Hi

Hi found this forum looking for information on "how to take care of reefs" My son recently left his salt water aquarium for me to take care of for him for awhile.