2. H

Hi again

things r going pretty good ty, besides 1 to many hobbies and an x....lol
  3. H

Hi again

well i thought i uploaded a pic....lol i'll try again
  4. H

Hi again

Ty all,well me and the kids sort of have an old/new hobby raceing/rideing dirt bikes and soon quads,im setting the tank up once again...lol
  5. H

Hi again

glad to see the site is still going strong:thumbup:
  6. H

Aquascaping Question

all depends on how much bleached u used i would say, i think most clean with viniger water and then soak in ro water, i wouldnt use anything in my tank that was cleaned with bleach
  7. H

Sorry all

i hope he's good :cry1: lol
  8. H

how long to run lights per day

well, if just threw the lights on, and fish r use to different lighting, slow process, 2 hrs 1 week, and so on, u could blind them. after ur critters get use it, run them like u want to, i ran mine 12hrs on 12 hrs off
  9. H

Sorry all

Well dont no where to start, i no i posted about me and the, well x now, i sortred of ended up on jail, no not what ur thinking, i didnt kill her..lmao, some1 threatend my kids, because of kid fights, well any way i went off, i no, not cool:columbo: but anyway im in big trouble,the guy i beat...
  10. H

Yellow Tangs Agitated?

i agree, 1 or both will end up in fishy heaven....
  11. H

sweeeet lookin movie

Thats a must see, that tornado of fish looked really cool
  12. H

worried about my lion fish

i feed mine, silverslides sliced and cut to look like ghost shrimp(small) and feed him 2 hrs after lights out, u have trick and train him, if he hasnt eatn in awhile , pick up some ghost shrimp, to throw in there, i had some survive, that he missed, well until he found them a few days later...
  13. H

What should I spend my money on?

do u need lights?....
  14. H

the plan??

no angels, just to iffy
  15. H

ASM G4 Skimmer

i ran mine almost to the top of cup
  16. H

no sense in crying over spilled R/O water

Thats what mine did Gina ,ofcourse it waited till every 1 was in bed.. Thanks Wit, im gonna print that and frame it.....lol
  17. H

Hi!

Hi Humma :welcomera
  18. H

no sense in crying over spilled R/O water

Hey not fair, where's mine....lol
  19. H

fish list feedback??

Ditto