Search results

1. A

Reef Aquarium software

I know this is an old post but thought I'd contribute to it - I'm the creator of Aquarium Manager, which is a free web based app to manage all aspects of fishkeeping, and specifically, a way to put all your photos in a single spot to showcase your tanks. The url is www.aquarium-manager.com if...
  2. A

I've just signed up!

Hi everyone, just a quick hello and thanks for such awesome content on the forum. A bit about me, I'm currently looking at setting up my first SW tank, I've got a 60 gallon freshwater currently, and arrived back in the hobby after a 10 year break a couple of years ago. I'm also the creator...
  3. A

Tough little fish!

Wow, I'm an Aussie and didn't even know about that little one. Go you good thing :)
  4. A

The affects this hobby has on your relationship.

OT I know, but that is one cute doggie!
  5. A

Live substrate vs dry substrate

Ddelozier, awesome response. One other thing I have found works well is resting a sheet of plastic on the substrate, with a few rocks at each corner. You can then pour the water on the sheet of plastic, which helps remove further movement of the substrate. This minimises those extra little...
  6. A

New to Saltwater...

Hey Kelly, I'm definitely following this thread, I'm in a similar position to yourself so keen to learn what you learn! All the best :)
  7. A

Acronyms / Abbreviations

Thanks, I'm a new member too, great list!