Search results

1. Nanoreefbro

TDS Reading

Just checked my TDS reading and the input is 4 and the output is 2. It's been almost a year since I changed my DI cartridge. It's probably about time huh?
  2. Nanoreefbro

Lumenarc III Mini Stealth SE vs Lumenarc III Mini

I've got a 150 gal tank 48x30x24 and I'm trying to figure what would be best to mount in my canopy? Lumenarc III Mini Stealth SE or Lumenarc III Mini??
  3. Nanoreefbro

Harlequin Shrimp Question

Hi I have a few Harlequin Shrimps and I normally feed them Chocolate Chip Starfish but I was thinking of keeping a Brittle Starfish. Would it be safe or would the Harlequin try to eat it??
  4. Nanoreefbro

Ocellaris or Skunk Clown??

Ok I've got my 150 Gal Tank going and I've got a few Chromis, Blue Tang, and a pair of Ocellaris Clowns that I just added about a week ago today. I have a pair of Skunk Clowns and was thinking of adding them as well. I know that you aren't supposed to mix clowns together but I wanted to know if...
  5. Nanoreefbro

Mystery Wrasse and Six-Line Wrasse

Has anyone ever had a Mystery Wrasse and Six-Line Wrasse together in a tank? I have a 150 Gal and was wondering if they would get along. :dunno:
  6. Nanoreefbro

WTB: 50 Gallon Acrylic Tank!!!

I'm looking to buy a 50 Gal Acrylic Tank with the dimensions of (LxWxH) 48x15x16, or 48x15x18. As long as it hold water and in good condition. Thanks I live in Southern California
  7. Nanoreefbro

Time for an RO/DI System

Well I finally decided that I need to get an RO/DI system.. The one I have been looking at is the SpectraPure® MAXCAP RO/DI™ Systems. Model MC-RODI-90.. I was wondering if anyone has used their products or could recommend a nice RO/DI System?? I have a 150 Gal and 50 Gal tank and I currently...
  8. Nanoreefbro

Looking for a Mystery Wrasse

Looking for a Mystery Wrasse about 2"-2 1/2" in length.. I'm from Southern California so if I could find someone from the area that would be great otherwise pm me if you have one.. Thanks
  9. Nanoreefbro

Icecap T5's for 150 Gal

Ok I am done setting up my tank and now I need to decide on what kind of lighting to use.. I looked at several brands and I decided to go with Icecap Retro T'5's from Reefgeek.com. My question is how many lights should I go with? I'm going back and forth about getting the 6 or 8 bulb...
  10. Nanoreefbro

Mystery Wrasse Help!!!

I have a Mystery Wrasse that has been in my tank for 7 months.. He has been fine until now.. That last couple of days he has been hiding in the back of the tank.. Every once in a while he will swim out and then goes right to the back.. Well today I was able to get a good look at him and his eyes...
  11. Nanoreefbro

Nanoreefbro's 150 Gal from SocalCreations

Well I figured I would start my chronicles here of the progress of my tank. Anyways here are the pics.. Enjoy and as always comments and advice are always accepted. Thanks for looking.
  12. Nanoreefbro

150 Gal Fish Additions..

Hi everyone.. I am in the middle of upgrading to a 150 Gal tank and switching fish from my 110 and 50 gal.. Since my 150 is going to be my show tank I wanted to see which fish would be best for it..Currently I have in my 110 1 Yellow Tang 1 Purple Tang 1 Naso Tang 3 Ocellaris Clowns 1...
  13. Nanoreefbro

Gurgle Question

Hi all I setup my 150 gal tank and I've got the gurgling noise in my overflow. My drain is an open pipe.. So my question is can I just add an elbow to the pipe to quiet the noise?? I have three holes in my overflow.. 1 inch bulkhead for the durso and two 3/4 bulkheads. One for the emergency...
  14. Nanoreefbro

Hello from Sunny San Diego..

Hello all, my name is Joseph.. I'm from San Diego, Ca (Chula Vista). I've been in the reef hobby for over 2 years now and I've learned alot since then.. I have a 50 Gal that has been running since last August.. A few nanocubes and a 110Gal that I just tore down to upgrade to a 150 Gal. I just...