Search results

1. P

shriveling xenias

my 29 gallon reef is doing awesome except my xenias they are shriveling up to nothing and for no apparent reason water parameters are perfect and they are scattered all around the tank so its affecting only my xenias in all different areas of my tank truly perplexed
  2. P

little black spots

hello every one got a question i have a 4 year old ocellaris clown in a well established reef he has begun to develope little black spots and i dont know what it could be from all my water parameters test fine and he seems relitivly healthy he always was a little bit of a weird clown but the...
  3. P

Crunching noises?

you might want to check and see if you have a mantis shrimp take everything off the base rock and for a min or two drop the rock in a fresh water bucket might kill the mantis but beleive me they can be a pest check it out with a flashlight careful when handleing the rock those suckers bite...
  4. P

29 gallon canopie needed bad

thanks recently started to go a little crazy with a small reef been at this hobby for 11 years always learn sea an experience something different
  5. P

29 gallon canopie needed bad

hello fellow reefers i have a problem i need a canopie for a 29 gallon reef i have a 150 w metal halide 2 24 inch vho i cant seem to find anything to house my existing equipment and be functional ex. complete accsess to the tank via the front and little or no obstuction to the lighting any...
  6. the_tank1

the_tank1

my 30 gallon reef have a 55 too seem to admire the little things in a small reef love this tank
  7. P

new to this sorry

wow i really never thought of that will hafta look into on stray voltage thanks
  8. P

new to this sorry

why do my hands feel like they are being bitten when i put them in my reef i end up with little blisters on them really perplexed:stars: