Search results

1. panama kid

where can i find picks of hitchhikers from the live rock

hey all just wanting to no if i can find pics of hitchickers. im finding some in my 55 gal. the one i cant get identified is about 1/2 in tall when opened. has a pink base like a regular anename. tentacals are pretty much clear. at the tips of the tenacals they have what looks like little...
  2. panama kid

hello lighting question

would the extreme orbits be enough i think its the same lite basickly but has 260 watts one 130 of each if i read it right . it was on the web site you giave me. and i do thank you for staying with me
  3. panama kid

hello lighting question

i was looking at nova extreme t-5 it has 48in base with four 54watt with 4 lunar lights 4 lunar lights the bulbs are 10k and 460nm actinic you think this would do it or do you no of a better brand or set up. if it were you noing the little ive mentioned so far what would you do in the...
  4. panama kid

hello lighting question

i think i found it ty
  5. panama kid

hello lighting question

if you can be patiant with me how do i do that.
  6. panama kid

hello lighting question

ty for your input and anther quet. if i may how do you get your pic put with all your posts. i loaded one in my profile but would like one with my posts
  7. panama kid

hello lighting question

would the caralife dbl strip light be enough for most things the one with 230 watts or someone was telling me about the 24 in odyssea 380 watt. that light is a few in. wider then my tank would that still work
  8. panama kid

hello lighting question

well i no i want to add I think its called a magnificent anenome for my clown, maybe some xenna or how ever you spell it finger coral. im not wanting to go hoolywood but want enough light so i can add whatever without wondering if i have enough
  9. panama kid

hello lighting question

what lighting do i need i have a 55 with 50 lbs live rock some fish but wanting to add some anenames and live corals what lighting do you suggest
  10. panama kid

hello lighting question

Im needing to find out what lighting i need for my 55
  11. panama kid

hello all first timmer here

im just trying to learn the abr. so this may sound stupid but what is mh set up
  12. panama kid

my tank will be running for 1 year next month
  13. panama kid

Hows everyone out there today. new to the site . first post.just like to say hi and hope all are doing ok. looks like a great site.I had a salt water tank back in the early 90\s and just getting back into it in the last year.Seams like a hole new world.I have a standard 55 with 50 lbs of lr fish...