Search results

1. B

Refugium Oudoors?

Hello everyone, I have done some research but cant find any answers so I wanted to see what you guys think. I have a 100 gallon display with a 30 gal sump/refugium underneath. I also have a spare 40 gallon tank with stand/canopy in my garage and i was considering putting outside on my...
  2. B

elegance help...

i was at the LFS the other day and they had this "AUSSIE ELEGANCE" coral. this particular store is well repected in the area as being the best and most knowledgable store around and if i named it on here most would probably agree. it seems to be rather puffy in appearance unlike many elegance...
  3. B

Question about auto-topoff

i am about to install a RODI system and run it from my sink to the tank. quick question though...do i have to have a resevoir of some kind - or can i just have it feed straight into the sump with a float switch? i dont have an room for a resevoir anywhere. thanks!
  4. B

can anybody ID this anemone??

just bought this the other day. LFS said it was a tube anemone but it doesnt have a tube. the tentacles are about 6-7" long and they are a beautiful bright orange color and much thinner tentacles than typical LTA's. the foot almost seems purplish. it doesnt have a typical foot like other...