Search results

1. JamesFitch

Bubble coral

I have trained my ponies to come to the top to eat out of a clam shell with a metal clip i made that hangs over the tank i did that prior to any other fish or shrimp i have and the bubble i would put on the sand where the seahorses never go they stay near the fake bamboo i have
  2. JamesFitch

ReefSpace

woohoo it did
  3. JamesFitch

ReefSpace

did it work
  4. JamesFitch

ReefSpace

sorry i read how to add thanks you thought of everthing by the way great idea
  5. JamesFitch

ReefSpace

am i number 50 !!!!!
  6. JamesFitch

ReefSpace

how do i get the visit my reefspace on the left side of my posts
  7. JamesFitch

Bubble coral

Iam looking at adding a bubble coral any info or thoughts would be greatly apreciated
  8. JamesFitch

Brain Coral, Favites help help

ok thanks i didnt aclimate it i just threw it in there i realy didnt know what it was just thought it was a piece of live rock with cool colors
  9. JamesFitch

96 watts quad pc's running 50/50 its on the bottom
  10. JamesFitch

How do i take care of this i havn't seen any tenticales at nite do i need to feed it i read zooplankton its a hitchhiker on a live rock but i dont want it to bleach
  11. JamesFitch

Please id this pic

ok info on it is limited can you tell me as much as you know thanks
  12. JamesFitch

Please id this pic

the DA at the lfs said it was a brain Duh i thought bought looked cool on the rock so i bought it to replace a 7ib rock that had a hawaian fireworm
  13. JamesFitch

Please id this pic

14. P3070130

P3070130

15. JamesFitch

Submersible LED Help?

On the grounding problem the third prong is only used if the wattage is high enough to surge. One of the two prongs is a ground (neutural) so i dont see that causing a problem unless the wires where to become uninsulated and touch each other than it would just pop the breaker of the fuse that...
  16. JamesFitch

worm rock

yes i have a few feather dusters they came in on the live rock
  17. JamesFitch

meet hilo dimond back goby

he is suffering from obsessive compulsive dissorder with the placement of sand
  18. JamesFitch

yeah ive had him since sat he stays on the bottom and sometimes takes a stroll up the live rock but my tank is covered except for the 3 inches in the back that is mostly covered with the skimmer and filter and the power heads he has never gone that high up
  19. JamesFitch

he is awsome always digging holes with his mouth has a pile of the bigger black sand and spits alot of sand every day he is the hardest working fish ive had