Search results

1. B

Pumps

Could anyone tell me if there is a pump out there that is quieter and better than the Dolphin ES5500? This pump wil be placed in my family room and I need it to be as quiet as possible and yet produce at least 5000 gph.
  2. B

Opinion on the Outer Orbit 2x250Mh 4x54w T5 Fixture

I was wondering if someone could answer the following questions for me and give me sound advise on this system. 1) Is it any good and will it sustain the life I plan on keeping Mixed reef with calms take will be 48x32x28 2) Does anyone know if you could replace the bulbs that come with it...
  3. B

blcktitaniums 185gal Starphire or Acrylic New Tank Build

Hello everyone, I'm in the process of designing a system that I have been planning for over 3 months. The reason its taking me so long to get this underway is because I'm over in Iraq and on my down time I'm doing research, I will be home in March for good If all goes well and I want my System...
  4. B

185g Tank Build

Hello everyone, I'm in the process of designing a system and as of now I up in the air about which to go with either an acrylic or glass tank. I have read the pros and cons about both. My tank dimension are going to be 48Lx32Wx28H (about 185g) with a built in over flow with a pre drilled 2"...