Search results

1. A

Red sea max 650- what filter media to use???

Hi looking for some advice for my red sea max 650. I run rowaphos in a reactor but i was wondering what other filter media people use and in what volume???
  2. A

Steves led rsm 650 kit help...

hi guys im from the uk, ive got my steves led kit for my rsm 650. i brought it 99% complete. ive installed everything but need help with the tyhoon controller. ive emailed steves site but its been nearly a week now and ive had no reply. the 650 has the PUNCHLED Quad Driver i think lol. i...
  3. A

can you buy red sea cabniets on there own??

hi does anyone no if you can buy a s650 cabinet on its own??? thanks
  4. A

my new rsm 250

hi thought id start a new thread im not a massive poster on fourms but i wanted to share this as i love it so much lol. this is my 2nd marine tank. had a red sea max 130 before this, and upgraded to this as got a good deal 2nd hand. breif rundown. red sea max 250 in black, with stand...
  5. A

found this mini starfish on a water change today

hi i was doin my water change this week and noticed this in the water i removed. i siphoned the sand and rocks so not sure were ive sucked it up from. is it good or bad????? looking over my tank i can not see any but it was so small it will be hard to notice.
  6. A

my 130d :-)

hi guys, just making a thread about my tank please take alook, any advice is welcome. i brought this 2nd hand so everthing was in the tank when i brought it, heres what it look like when i got it home since ive had it up and running for about a month, ive changed things around...
  7. A

red sea max130d pump question??

hi everyone. sorry if this is a stupid question. i have a 130d, as they have to pumps on them should i be running both all the tiime??? or just 1 and hav the other as a back up? also the nozzels on them is there a better way for them to be pionting like towards the middle, top, bottom, both the...
  8. A

new 130d and having a few problems, with coral and red algea. with pics

hi guys, ive just signed up to reef sanctuary as it looks really usefull and ever one seems friendly. i brought a 2nd had 130d about a month ago now. with fish and rock coral etc... bascailly everything you see in the pic. after getttin it back home and setting it all back up everything...
  9. A

hello everyone

hi guys in new to reef sanctuary, just signed up today. website looks really usefull. im from the uk, not sure how many uk users on on here, but hello to every one :olsmile::olsmile::olsmile: