Search results

1. DrBCool

Predominately a softie at heart

Hello everyone I thought I would share a few photos of things in my tank .
  2. DrBCool

Dead Feather Duster

Hey Everyone , I just had a feather duster up and die on me .. I removed the worm from it's tube and discarded it ... I have a couple of questions to ask concerning this ... First thing I did was run my water test to see if anything was way off mark .. PH was good , Nitrites are good ...
  3. DrBCool

Is this good stuff ???

Hey this is growing on my tank walls , is it good or bad ?
  4. DrBCool

Lost claw have you seen it ??

Hello All , My Banded Coral Shrimp went through a mault within the past couple days .. I think he lost one of his claws in the process... :-( Is this common of this shrimp ? I guess I can name him one claw now ....lol.... 36 Gallon Bow Front 1 Maxi Jet 400 1 Peguin 550...
  5. DrBCool

Retro Fit Metal Halide lighting system Question

Hey everyone , I found a really good buy on a coralife metal halide pro 36" retro fit lighting system .. My question is , what do I need to do to make it work ? If it is just simply building a hood for the system to fit into that should be a piece of cake .. I just wanted to know cause if...
  6. DrBCool

Anyone use these lights ?

Hey everyone , I am still debating my lighting issue .. I found this 30" light setup and was wondering if anyone out there has used this product http://www.aquacave.com/detail.aspx?ID=808 and if so what kind of success did you have with your corals .. My tank is an odd ball . It is a 36...
  7. DrBCool

Hello all New Reefer Man here

Hello everyone , I am relatively new to the hobby , I have always wanted a reef tank though and have looked into it for a couple years .. I recently aquired a small 10 gallon freshwater tank which I soon found out couldn't hold enough fish ...lol... I wanted everything , but my...