Search results

1. M

For Sale Marine Plant GRACILARIA TIKVAHIAE

here are some generic pics i just grabbed off the net. This plant does have a number of color morphs out there, I have some green red and even a little brown here and there.
  2. M

Hi actually I have 2 residences, one in texas in Freeport, the other is in eastern NC. I have had to keep a residence in NC in order to file for custody of my kids, as thats where we were living for the past 12 years, that is also where my tanks are located for the moment, I moved them to my...
  3. M

I think I will have some Codium Fragile and possibly some other odds and ends too. PM or email me if you are interested. I will get back with any interested parties when I return thanks Michael
  4. M

Anybody interested in some Gracilaria Tikvahiae? I am going to be selling it off in sandwhich sized bags for $11 including the shipping costs. I will be ready to cull it out around the first week of december, as I am going out of town for Thanksgiving so I dont want to disturb anything before I...
  5. M

4000 Members~

Newby here, just joined, but I have to laugh at the quote "Not only am I a member, I am the founder of the "Crabs Are Evil" Society"....Funny they are one of my pet peeves too, nothing but trouble dem crabs are..Haha.