Search results

1. R

Foggy Tank

To all who had the great advice for me, I have great news! My tank cleared up! It's now crystal clear. I had some water tested and it all came back great! I am so happy.... although I do wonder what exactly happened? Thankyou all for your support and advice.......... Rosemary
  2. R

Foggy Tank

:D Well thankyou for all of your support and all your advice! But I have great news! When I got up this morning the tank was perfectly clear, crystal clear... I really wonder what happened. I had my water tested at a different shop a while ago and all is great.... I am still baffled as to...
  3. R

Foggy Tank

I will do that....... Thnx Rose
  4. R

Foggy Tank

Hello Nikki, Its just a light haze that can be seen through the side of the tank. My feather duster seems fine, it's out and opened up now the polips seem to open at times but never fully. The mushrooms are all just beautifully open and the fish do not seem to be stressed at all. The tank...
  5. R

Foggy Tank

There is one feather duster and one little bunch of polips, a few mushrooms on some live rocks and 4 damsels and one clown, there are a few small hermits and one star fish...... the emerald entre is what I am going to start to feed them tomarrow. I have no idea why the people at the shop I...
  6. R

Foggy Tank

Fidojoe, It is the frozen brine... I will try your suggestion and see how the fish do with that. What about my invertibrates? what should I feed them, the store I have been dealing with said that brine was fine for them too....? ! Rose
  7. R

Foggy Tank

Fidojoe, I am feeding Bryne fish.. And I cut back alot on that too......
  8. R

Foggy Tank

Thank you I will head out and try and find a better testing kit.... Thanks Fidojoe
  9. R

Foggy Tank

Blue-eyes, Copper I wonder if maybe, but, I don't see how. Well I will have someone check for that also, if there is some in ther will it kill my fishees? Rosemary
  10. R

Foggy Tank

Thank you Fidojoe.... The live rock will probably help. Everything seems to be doing great, I mean the fish anyway, they do not seem to be stressed but I see this fog in there and the last time my nitrite, nitrate, and amonia was checked it came back unsafe. But it seems as though no-one...
  11. R

Foggy Tank

Thankyou Fidojoe, I will try that..... Rosemary
  12. R

Foggy Tank

Thank You all for your help....... Rosemary....
  13. R

Foggy Tank

The foam in the tank starts out dry but went deposited through skimmer becomes a brownish green liquid. I had done a 50% change of water the day after fog began, I am trying to find a new LFS crew but here in San Diego that is turning out to be quite difficult.... I will take my water sample to...
  14. R

Foggy Tank

Well thank you all for your reply! I have no idea what the params are and I am using crushed coral (very fine) and there are bio-balls in the back of tank. See now that is the problem, the people at fontains are not helping at all! I have gone so far as to ask them what is it that I can do...
  15. R

Foggy Tank

In November my brother gave me his 60 gal. marine tank, I have not had one since the early 80's. Needless to say things are very different now. This is a wet dry system, it was an established tank although from what I understand he could not keep anything alive for very long. The tank was...